Petroplan is in search for a Pipeline Engineer in Calgary.
This is a 4 month contract.
The Pipeline Engineer will play a key role in providing support to project across all phases of the project to ensure the design, installation, commissioning and operability / Integrity are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Providing general oversight of all aspects of technical support to pipeline systems
- Providing oversight of project design, implementation and documentation of projects performed by third parties
- Supporting the system operator in providing technical assurance and support of the operations and maintenance of the system with regards to problems and issues
- Providing technical support and maintenance for the pipeline system in coordination with the system operator
- Providing development, oversight, assurance, and planning of the system integrity management system
- Developing and maintaining system hydraulic models for the system
- Running initial simulations for the business development team to be confirmed with final designs
- Developing and maintaining records and a documentation system for assurance of compliance and integrity
- Coordinating system project and integrity activities with the Pipeline Operations Team Lead
- Requires 7-10 years of experience
We thank all applicants however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Must be eligible to work and live in Canada. ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.