Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Longmont, Colorado, United States
Create a pipeline of new service ideas, analyze most effective investments, prioritize and track key actions, and deliver effective new service offerings. Define the service model for successful NSI release and enable functional teams to execute on the BR1-BR4 process. Work with following teams: Product Line, Sales, Comm Ops, Project Management, Engineering and Services teams to provide mid and long-range strategic plans. Success in this role will be defined by effective release of new NSI programs that deliver KPIs and services growth in both existing and new markets
- Responsible to create & manage pipeline of new NSI service ideas and opportunities, analyze markets to determine best selections for investment. Includes enhancements to technical labor force offerings, new remote service & software capabilities.
- Enhancement of our Supporting Service Agreements (SSA) to drive innovative and effective service value solutions.
- Manage and enhance the business review process BR1-BR4 from concept design, budget request, quoting tools, sales material, service process, lab validation, field verification, and continuous improvement
- Enable other tech-lead team members to achieve yearly targets, understanding the deck of both NSI and NPI programs, and identifying the gaps that new NSI's could address.
- Deliver on (NSI) ROI targets and KPI's. Work cross functionally and leverage other business leaders to achieve these goals.
- Utilize existing and new processes to enable region resources, including forecasting pipeline and backlog and region pipeline.
- Work aligned with the NC Global Operations, ensure compliance to PMO and COE process and Operating Rhythm, company targets, and execution effectiveness.
- Work with Nexus Controls Operations and Solutions teams to deliver next generation execution capabilities.
- Develop a clear vision on the business and strategy in close interaction with the NC and BH Leadership teams. Lead initiatives on complex issues.
- Travel required: 25% for customer visits and NSI responsibilities
- Leadership Presence, Effective Communication Skills, adept at conflict resolution & collaborative influence to strategic goals.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 5 year's experience)
- 10 years controls background (Pwr Gen, O&G Pipeline, DCS applications, PLC, etc.), min 2 years field services experience, min 2 years engineering experience
- Language Required: English
- 5 or more years of technical experience in power generation industry, previous commercial or project management experience
- Field Engineering Program (FEP) or other Field Services installation and commissioning experience
- Leadership, Black Belt, or Group Facilitation experience
- DCS knowledge, Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Aero, Compressor, controls experience
- Demonstrated communication & organizational skills
- High Proficiency with computer tools (MS office suite)
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, and ambition to improve current performance
- Technically communication & business acumen to drive overall solutions/rigor to meet customer needs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.