Note: Please note that this is not a live position is only to gather interest of candidate for future position in Baker Hughes.Job Summary
As a Japan Sales Manager - Quality Inspection Equipment, you are responsible to cover sales activities or engagement in respective sectors. You will liaise or manage various clientele for Baker Hughes in Japan. You will experience selling innovative products across the energy sector globallyEssential Responsibilities:
- Selling products and services to existing and new customers within the market for Power generation, Aviation, Automotive and Heavy Manufacturing sectors in Japan.
- Achieving revenue target in the Japan by directly selling to major customers and via distributorship for other customers in related segments.
- Collaborating with distributors and manage and support distributors, create and run sales & marketing campaigns to strengthen our market share
- Providing reports to management on account activity, product improvement requirements from the customers, fulfill services and delivery of product.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent,
- Good command in English Language -speaking skills
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience in industrial equipment
- Ability to travel extensively (within Japan) is required
- Team player, Self-motivated and great communication skills
- Ability to build good relationships and rapport with direct customers and distributors
We are ideally seeking candidates with interest who have permanent work authorization in Japan.
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of portable measurement equipment and services and their application to customer requirements in above mentioned segments
- Account management skills for Japan major customers
- Passed involvement in related optical technology products is an advantage
- Passed leadership of a team and ability to provide tactical sales strategy targeting new and unexplored market verticals (such as military, F&B, medical) is an added advantage.
- Good computer literacy (MS Excel, Words, Deal Machine, and Powerpoint etc), knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.