HSE Specialist will support Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) activities for the team and provides HSE technical guidance to operations following BH policies and procedures during installation and outage service of BH equipment. Work with for BH personnel and subcontractors at customer site globally (location will be identified by the Client based on business needs) as well as office activities:Essential Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing HSE Management System at Customer site;
- Support BH site manager and site team to ensure compliance with any HSE laws and regulations and requirements applicable at Customer site;
- Investigate Incident/Near Miss) and complete the RCA investigation report at Customer site with a final report to be provided to GS/TM HSE team and BH site manager;
- Support and review site JHA/JSA which is prepared by site operation team.
- Support external HSE audits on site;
- Being responsible of all HSE documents record keeping on site which shall be available for any audits/inspections internal and external;
- Provide guidance to BH team in obtaining Permit to Work and LOTO appliance;
- Brief site induction to BH and BH contractors employees whenever required after site team completion of customer HSE induction;
- Provide periodical Tool Box Talk to BH team and participate to HSE meetings organized by customer;
- Provide daily/weekly report as required by BH HSE team, including site HSE statistics and compliance status;
- Ensure Concern Report(s)/Incident(s) are uploaded at site and provide weekly reports in Batch upload format to FS HSE Team;
- Provide a final report of the site activities carried out and lesson learned.
- Look for area of for improvements and strengthening HSE culture among the teams
- Degree/Diploma qualified in science or engineering discipline (or equivalent);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HSE (preferable in O&G);
- Prefer with NEBOSH Certificate IGC or equivalent;
- English language skills;
- Medical checks and vaccination compliance;
- BOSIET and HUET certification (offshore only);
- Locally or internationally recognized professional HSE qualification up to date with training requirements.
- Trained HSE Auditor (ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001/ISO 14001) or with ISO 9001/ API Q1/Q2 auditor experience.
- Prefer with turbomachinery rotating equipment experience/ plant shutdown/ petrochemical/ LNG experience but not mandatory.
- Risk Assessor.
- ·Availability to spend about 60% of the time on customer site
- Multilingual Skills.
- Experience within a Quality department would be a plus.
- Strong communicator, energetic personality, team player with a global perspective
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.