Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Fougerolles-Saint-Valbert, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the analysis and the financial ratios that will reveal the rate of return the business is earning on the retained earnings and assets.
- Advises Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leads as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance). Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Income Statement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.