Skills: Business Analyst, Risk Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Prepare the assurance process covering critical technical and business conduct requirements to enable the company Management to discharge their responsibilities and accountabilities in accordance with the approved policies, procedures, Shareholders directives, laws and code of conduct and hence protect Company against operational, financial and legal liabilities. Advise and recommend corrective actions accordingly.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Ensures all non-conformities are addressed proactively by creating a conducive working environment with the business units. Plans and directs the strategies to deliver the Divisional objectives while maintaining highest standards of integrity, independence, and professionalism.
- Ensures the handling of highly sensitive and confidential data needed to resolve investigations to ensure matters are closed out to the best interests of the Company.
- Maintains close and continuous contact and dialogue with Senior Management Team, to ensure mutual understanding and optimum service to the organization. Maintain contacts with ADNOC and Shareholders to ensure understanding of directives and guidelines.
- Continuously monitors systems and processes needed to provide assurance on compliance with the applicable laws and governance.
- Assures compliance with legal and other obligations to legitimate stakeholders such as shareholders, suppliers and employees.
- Reviews and recommends changes to Company Code of Conduct and Annual Declaration of Compliance in line with ADNOC Code of conduct.
- Review the self-audit programmes and assessments including objectives, scope, approach and recommendations.
- Coordinates with Audit and Risk Assessment to ensure alignment and cooperation in minimizing risk and exposure.
- Communicates with Shareholders representatives to establish mutual communication channel and to capture their directives and views.
- Chairs inspection tours to the assets and identifies risks and opportunities.
- Participate and contribute to the development and refinement of the vision and long term strategy for the Company, and contribute to the overall process of corporate governance, management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization maximizes returns to its shareholders.
- Supports in developing the Division's Business Strategy, ensuring that Unit's overall business goals are fully supported by the Division.
- Ensure the Unit's long and short term plans are effectively converted into the Division's acceptable performance objectives in line with established service levels.
Budgets and Operational Plans
- Support in the development of the Division's annual operational plans and optimal budget in line with Unit's business objectives ensuring that adequate funding provision is made for all Divisional activities within the agreed parameters and service levels including effective interfaces with Company's stakeholders and internal contributors.
- Continuously monitor the achievement of the Division KPIs related to the approved Annual Performance Management Contract and the Balanced Score Card for the Division to reinforce an organization-wide drive for performance.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Create and foster an organisation culture that encourages innovation, enhances employee motivation and supports initiatives for implementation of Change Management to continuously improve Division's operations and services.
- Lead the evaluation of internal processes against best practices in pursuit of more efficient functional processes in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the Division.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Lead the development and implementation of appropriate Divisional policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls, includes ensuring compliance with shareholders and Company guidelines in order to support execution of the Company's work programs in line with Local & Federal laws and International standards.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legislation and legal regulations and propose solutions to the management on issues related to the Division.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Support the institution of an HSE culture and ensure compliance with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines across the Division in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
- Participate and contribute in the design, development and establishment of an Integrated Risk Management Framework within the Unit while identifying and assessing relevant domain risks and implement measures to manage and mitigate all identified risks within the Division.
Management Information Systems (MIS) and Reports
- Ensure that all Divisional progress reports are prepared to provide accurate and timely corporate reports and necessary information to Company Management, Board of Directors, Board Advisory Committee and other shareholder representatives to effectively manage the business.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Regular contact with CFO, SVPs and VPs
- Regular contacts with ADNOC HQ & Group Companies
- Occasional contact with Service Companies to discuss Business Services provided
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 15+ years of experience in the oil & gas sector with strong emphasis on quality management, risk management, audit, integrity assurance, and processes, including 8 years in supervisory role
- Will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge related to the oil and gas industry, preferably gained while working in a multi-cultural environment with a multinational organisation
- General knowledge of Business Planning and Corporate Governance Framework
- Fluent in English & Arabic (spoken & written).
- Analytical skills and Good communication skills
- Leadership skills, strategic planning skills, advanced level of interpersonal skills
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.