This role will require:
- Coordinate Budapest cash team to monitor open items follow up
- Harmonize and stabilize migrated NAM & Asia scope to cash team (Minerva 1, 2).
- Drive reconciliation of all the open items aged more than 60 days
- Working together with the accounting operations and executive leaders to drive cash reconciliation rigor across AR and AP and Intercompany (ICO).
- Design and implement controls to streamline and stabilize the process
- Report out to status update to Global Business Controller and GFO Leader.
- Apply necessary process improvements in order to streamline and stabilize the cash reconciliation process quality.
- Target to have zero un-reconciled accounts
- Understand the overall accounting process and policies for all cycles impacting Cash (i.e. AP AR, Payroll, ICO, Tax)
- Map out all the current process issues (Bad data quality, System Capabilities, Process gaps)
- Cooperate and contribute to team in the Coding, Testing and Launching of the Auto-Matching tool and scale it up across the region.
- Design controls and maintenance routine to enable the continuous improvement and quality of cash reconciliations.
- Fix unreconciled accounts, tackle any account of going unreconciled going forward
- Ensure smooth implementation of new tools, tailored to regional specifics. (i.e. TRAX, High Radius, e-bam, quantum)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED
- Proven experience in Finance and Accounting Operations.
- Experience on NAM & Asian regions cash accounts is preferred. Proven involvement and achievements
- Professional level in English
- Strong Leadership skills to drive execution on a large size project
- Effective communication skills to align stakeholders across finance organization
- Detail oriented, data driven and knowledgeable of process and systems
- Proven experience on cash accounts reconciliation methods
Highly organized with a good project management skill
- Clear thinker and being able to actionize and address obstacles quickly and efficiently
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.