Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia
- Diploma or equivalent degree
- Minimum 5 years' of oil & gas industry experience in Base / Yard Operations.
- Manage the assigned team through effective delegation to undertake all yard logistics forklift loading and unloading duties and the marshalling and movement of heavy tractator-trailer units in and around the facility and workshops.
- Ensure compliance with the predefined yard equipment lay-out plans at all times to ensure safe access and egress of heavy equipment in and out and around the yard/workshop / wash-bay / test-bay facility.
- Holder of a heavy-duty forklift driving certificate (+/- 12-ton capacity)
- Holder of Saudi heavy-duty truck driving license
Kind Note - Candidates should be Local or Expat with Transferable Iqama.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.