Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Zbe, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for:
- Associates degree and 5-6 years' experience,
- Bachelor's degree preferred and 3-6 years' experience
- NEBOSH Certificate, OSHA is preferred.
- Associate level HSE Certification preferred.
- Coordinates and executes environmental and/or safety programs to ensure practical, cost-effective measures are in place within the workplace, and a Safety Culture exists to ensure employees are accountable and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices.
- Works to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and company policies.
- Handles more difficult complex assignments involving performing audits and inspections
- Assists management to develop procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements.
- Assists in responding to inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies and/or community groups.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
Kind Note - Candidates should be Local or Expat with Transferable Iqama.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.