Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
You will functionally manage Baker Hughes Global Consolidation and Reporting tool HFM. The main responsibility of this role is to ensure Hyperion (HFM) stable operation to support month/quarter end close and drive implementation of required accounting and reporting changes in the application.
- Strong functional expertise in Finance and Accounting, understanding of HFM and how Hyperion (HFM) works, and excellent analytical skills are required to be successful in this role
- Drive pre-month end close HFM maintenance and update, including HFM metadata, Financial Reports, logic update and communicate to Controllership, FP&A and DT EPM stakeholders
- Responsible for BKR HFM functionality interpretation and lead enhancement/improvement on current design per corporate/business requirements
- Be able to translate high-level business requirements into detailed HFM specifications, manage and negotiate expectations with functional customers and drive enterprise standards (i.e. balancing their needs with wants and educate as appropriate)
- Develop peer, cross -functional and cross-business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness
- Build strong relationships with Business & DT teams to ensure effective support operations and drive simplification of business processes
- Be able to support financial consolidation/reporting processes, intercompany reconciliations/eliminations, data validations etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, /Accounting, /Information Systems, or related discipline plus a minimum 7 years of hands-on work experience in that field
- Minimum 5 years HFM system experience (power user or administrator)
- Minimum 5 years Finance and Accounting process experience
- Strong Consolidations process knowledge (i.e., Currency Translation, Intercompany, Cash Flow, etc)
- Strong Finance and/or Accounting knowledge or experience (CPA preferred, ability to generate and understand financial statements)
- Sarbanes Oxley experience desired
- Strong knowledge of Oracle EPM Hyperion suit HFM, FDMee, DRM etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
- Proactive, a self-starter who is accountable and exhibits ownership of delegated tasks and projects
- Balances multiple and competing priorities and execute accordingly
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.