Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Longmont, Colorado, United States
- Provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
- Receive/enter purchase orders for all regions in designated SAP system and within the guidelines of company policy and processes.
- Be the recipient of data for the Customer Service team, relating to customers, quotes, orders, shipping, receiving and additional customer service responsibilities.
- Manage arrival dates and update systems with accurate information.
- Respond to emergency orders in a timely fashion to expedite material.
- Provide post-shipment paperwork requests.
- Resolve Invoice issues for reconciliation.
- Validate Revenue Recognition on shipments and resolve outliers.
- Review Open Orders to drive on-time delivery and sales for the business.
- Build close relationships with customers and internal teams to gain their trust. Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop product knowledge and a strong understanding of the processes and procedures.
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
- Provide support, where necessary for the Customer Service team taking on any additional assigned duties.
- Maintaining auditable data records for internal and external audits.
- Learn additional processes (reclamation) and support workflows as necessary.
- Support business development initiatives.
- Highschool diploma\\GED required
- Proven experience in customer service normally including at least 2+ years of prior experience in customer service.
- Experience with managing multiple customers and orders.
- Competent with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional cross-country team environment.
- Ability to manage self and tasks in an appropriate manner.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiar with SAP or other ERP systems preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Multi-lingual skills a plus, esp. Spanish.
- Knowledge of Woodward/GE/Baker Hughes turbine control products & repair services.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of financial concepts and terminology.
- A calm and analytical approach to problem solving and process improvements.
- Ability to interact in an effective manner with all levels within the organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.