Roles and Responsibilities
In the role of TPS Europe Finance OTR Leader, you will:
1) Support during financial planning cycles including developing estimates, operating plans / forecasts / reviews, blueprint, SII and operating plan for the Europe and North Sea regions. Drive planning sessions through analysis of backlog, convertibility and orders to go in order to estimate future CM$
2) Analyze region performance data and summarizing findings appropriately for operational leader with proposal of possible improvements. Examples include but are not limited to: CM Walk, job level estimate vs. actual, variable costs, revenues by PMs, productivity realized.
3) Partner with the Area Leaders on tactical and strategic matters involving the region
4) Ensure reporting requirements and deadlines are met by facilitating and coordinating efforts across multiple functions, the Center of Execellence and Global Operations
5) Support Monthly / Quarterly closing process for the region partnering with reporting team, CoE teams and operations to ensure quality and timeliness for reports submission
6) Lead Revenue Recognition compliance and coordinate 606 SOX documentation
7) Lead cost accounting & analysis with process enhancement to seek opportunities for cost out
8) Drive strong continuous process improvement and enhance control on COQ, inventory turns, physical Count, cycle count
9) Accounts receivable regional review to improve collections and reduce past dues
10) Solicit feedback on a regular basis and modify processes accordingly
11) Partner with the operations team to promote efficiencies annual billing cycle which includes demand planning, pricing analysis, customer relations, and overall product management.
12) Provide support for changes in operational processes and build relationships with operational leadership to drive business decision making.
13) Support on build and develop a strong finance team with possibility to coach interns and Aspire candidatesRequired Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
At least 2 years' experience in accounting, finance and/or analytical positions
Previous experience working in services or OTR environoment
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and cross-functional communication capability
Ability to meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible and adaptable; independent and clear thinker; self-motivated to take initiative
- Independent contributor & team player with an ability to create and maintain a positive working environment
PC proficiency (MS Office, Hyperion, Oracle / SAP)
Strong Analytical, problem solving skills & business acumen
Effective English language comprehension & communication skills
Ability to prioritize tasks and conflicting deadlines
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.