Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer, LNG
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Milan, Italy
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Ably Resources are looking for a number of Process Engineers to join our client in Italy, supporting various LNG projects they have globally. The roles will be on an initial 12 to 24 month basis, and can be extended beyond this, with scope to be involved in country further on in the project, but also to continue workin in Italy.
Candidates are required at various seniorities, but should have a minimum of three years LNG experience, as well as the following:
- Develop Heat and Material Balances using simulation software
- Develop Process Flow diagrams
- Define and size Equipment and Instrumentation to be implemented and issue relevant Process Data sheets and Package Duty Specification
- Elaborate Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P and IDs)
- Elaborate Cause and Effect Matrix
- Develop Control Narratives and Logic Sequences for the assigned systems
- Perform hydraulic and thermal calculations on piping systems, in steady state and transient operation
- Define the utilities requirements and design the associated systems
- Define the chemicals and catalysts requirements for the assigned systems and prepare the relevant summary
- Define quantities and characteristics of effluents to be disposed to the environment
- Support the preparation of Operating Manual and Test Run procedures
- Implement contractual design philosophy
- Check technical quality of calculations, SW simulations and deliverables produced as per Company Quality System
- Take part of the multidisciplinary project reviews such as Plot Plan, P and IDs, HAZOP, 3D Model
Please don't hesitate to get in touch for more detail
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.