Skills: Drilling Consultant, Drilling Superintendent, WellSite Supervisor
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Sindh, Pakistan
Well Site Supervisor - Karachi, Pakistan
• Start Date: ASAP
• Negotiable daily rate (USD)
• Duration: 12 month renewable
Leap29 is currently recruiting for a Well Site supervisor, to work with our client based in Karachi.
Our client is a large operator, with a plan to drill a number of wells, which will bring in significant capital investment for Pakistan. The client is focused on the exploration and production of Shale gas, and the Well Site supervisor will be expected to have significant experience working on Shale Gas plays.
Well Site Supervisor Role:
• Responsible for all drilling operations at the rig site.
• Responsible for all well operations.
• Coordinate the product service lines and subcontractors.
• Direct the drilling processes.
• Manage field operations.
Well Site Supervisor Requirements:
• Approximately 20-25+ years of experience in US - North America experience preferred.
• Experience in North America Shale-Gas.
• Has experience working with Multi-Disciplinary Teams involved in a Shale-gas project Petrophysicist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Reservoir Engineer, Petroleum Engineer, Drilling Engineer and Frac Team.
• Ability to critically review, interpret and provide feedback to improve quality of output and provide assurance to help in decision-making.
• Latest project conducted within last 3 years.
• Immediately available to work in Karachi.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!