Join our European Waygate, Industrial Radiography Systems Team
Baker Hughes Waygate designs and manufactures best in class technology for 2D and 3D Radiography inspection. The company has more than 125 years of expertise in designing, manufacturing and installing radiography systems. The industrial radiography systems product line has applications in the automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and energy sectors, amongst many others. We are actively expanding into new segments and applications.An opportunity to create and contribute
Entering new markets whilst maintaining market share in existing ones is part of the challenge of our work - but with your commercial acumen and industry experience, this task is right up your street. With each country and segment presenting individual challenges relating to anything from go to market approach and product offering to legal framework and aftersales support, this is a great opportunity for career development.As the European Radiography Managed Services Sales Manager, you will
Fuel your passion
- Own and execute the European plan, with a focus on Germany, on growing the Large Radiography systems Managed Services business.
- Work with local sales managers, Radiography Application engineers, Regional and Global Key Account Managers in a coordinated way, to grow orders and revenue for strategic accounts, targeting Managed Services projects.
- Initiate and drive technical sales meetings at targeted managed services Radiography customers, to position our solutions vs competition
- Develop business in existing and new accounts.
- Initiate and negotiate Frame Agreements to facilitate business with targeted managed services customers by pre-negotiating T&C
- Order and revenue forecast via input in our CRM system on a weekly basis.
- Possess and develop high level and technical relationships with influencing individuals in the customer organization; be a client advisor on the client strategy for NDT Radiography, through the assistance of our technical team
- Leverage sales successes and best practices to generate quality opportunities at other targeted clients across Europe
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you:
- Have professional experience, and a strong network with customers in the target industries (manufacturing) in Europe, with a primary focus on Germany.
- Have a professional background in driving medium to large scale Managed Services projects for large systems, either for manufacturing, Information Technology or other similar areas.
- Radiography or Non Destructive Testing background is considered an advantage, but not a necessity, as relevant technical support will be provided by other functions of the business.
- Be a self starter, and possess the skills to devise and execute a plan from scratch. Excel with a high energy & proactive work style
- Have excellent sales skills, with the ability to teach, train & inspire others
- Lead with innovative solutions resulting in higher profitabilityand high customer satisfaction
- Speak English and German fluently, other European languages are a bonus
- Bachelors' degree in engineering or business
- Significant practical/progressive sales work experience, including prospecting new business
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers, Microsoft applications, Salesforce.com, SAP, etc.
- Proactive work style, creativity, high energy
- Effective team contributor and member
- Willingness to travel by car, train and air, have the flexibility to travel up to 50%
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.Working with us
You will excel in our collaborative, inclusive, revolutionary, forward-thinking and people-centric team if you share our commitment to always doing the right thing. Regardless of your background or your ambitions, we will support you every step of the way as we bring sustainable and affordable energy to the world.The Good Stuff
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits
As the world's leading full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions, we are passionate about helping our customers get the best out of their hydrocarbons. Working innovatively to enhance productivity and reduce costs, waste and risk, we are defining the future of the oil and gas industries.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.