Join our European Waygate, Industrial Radiography Systems Team
Baker Hughes Waygate designs and manufactures best in class technology for 2D and 3D Radiography inspection. The company has more than 125 years of expertise in designing, manufacturing and installing radiography systems. The industrial radiography systems product line has applications in the automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and energy sectors, amongst many others. We are actively expanding into new segments and applications.An opportunity to create and contribute
Entering new markets whilst maintaining market share in existing ones is part of the challenge of our work - but with your commercial acumen and industry experience, this task is right up your street. With each country and segment presenting individual challenges relating to anything from go to market approach and product offering to legal framework and aftersales support, this is a great opportunity for career development.As Area Sales Manager Germany for Industrial Radiography Systems you will take responsibility for a dedicated area in Germany
Fuel your passion
- Build and execute territory orders & sales plan geared towards driving market growth and penetration of our accounts
- Develop business in existing and new accounts.
- Develop technical and market expertise on products and applications, using this knowledge to provide pre and post-sales support for key accounts and if applicable to dealers
- Order and Sales forecast via input in our CRM system on a weekly basis.
- Prepare & conducts sales presentations, addressing all relevant areas, up to client's board level
- Demonstrate technical equipment, providing customers and dealers with technical presales support
- Leverage sales successes and best practices to generate quality opportunities and new pipeline
To be successful in this role you will:
- Need the ability to execute & drive resultsin a matrix organisation
- Have excellent sales skills, with the ability to teach, train & inspire others
- Excel with a high energy & proactive work style
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
- Bachelors' degree in engineering or business
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers, Microsoft applications, Salesforce.com, SAP, etc.
- Professional experience in NDT
- Proactive work style, creativity, high energy
- Effective team contributor and member
- Willingness to travel by car, train and air, have the flexibility to travel up to 50%
- External focus with strong ability to understand customer's business critical processes
- Knowledge of customer base in the assigned region
- Expertise in winning complex deals, proven strong deal closing capabilities
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.