Skills: Construction Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR - QATAR - 28/28 ROTATION
Tentative Mobilization date: 1-AUG-2020
End of Contract: 31-JUL-2022
Location: OFFSHORE Doha
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- As a minimum, job holders must have extensive hands-on technical, project co-ordination and supervisory experience gained in an Offshore Construction environment (Construction, Engineering, etc...) and ideally in Oil and Gas operations.
- A craft Apprenticeship, relevant Vocational trade qualifications or degree are highly desirable.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Campaign/Shutdown Management techniques preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries.
- Awareness / basic use of planning software tools i.e. Primavera P6, MS Project.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills required.
- Solid leadership skills and ability to work in a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- High-level user of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) SAP.
- Medically fit to work on offshore oil & gas installations.
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements