Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Title: Cloud Evangelist
Location - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client, a world renowned Third Party Integrator, is currently looking for a virtualization and cloud evangelist, to join the team in KL. The role will have a focus on growing the infrastructure services business, with specific reference to the Cloud and Managed Services portfolio.
The ideal candidate should possess strong experience in bidding for consulting and managed services deals. The candidate should also possess pre-sales experience in architecting and delivering solutions encompassing compute, storage, datacentre LAN, and virtualization technologies. A depth of experience with public cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS, GCP and Aliyun is valued.
The evangelist will work as part of the regional cloud team to meet with customers, act as a subject-matter expert for this portfolio, and subsequently propose, design and implement respective solutions. The ability to engage customer with market information is highly regarded.
- Provide technical expertise in analysing customer requirements, recommending solutions, and assisting sales and other pre-sales consultants with the development of proposals, quotations, and presentations.
- Assist the delivery teams by performing high level design activities, including best practice recommendations on technologies and vendors.
- Work with the wider APAC team to assist on opportunities which fall outside primary responsibilities where required.
- Product selection and sizing, complex solution design and multi-vendor integration, and to facilitate product demonstrations and customer proof of concept engagements.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT (preferably 10+), including architecture design/implementation experience with multiple compute, storage, networking and virtualization technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, and be fluent in spoken and written English (business level).
- Ability to work closely with customers and deal with them in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to produce clear and detailed pre-sales and technical documentation.
- Strong presentation skills, able to articulate both the technical and business value propositions of proposed solutions.
- Previous experience with a Systems Integrator or Cloud Service provider would be preferred.
- Experience with Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!