Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing support on Inventory, Fixed Assets, Segments and/or Reporting
- Running day-to-day operations to meet KPI objectives based on Service Level Agreements (SLA) between the Hub and GeoMarket
- Developing process expertise
- Identifying and reporting critical issues to the Segment Finance Manager, Inventory Accountant, Fixed Asset Accountant or Consolidations and Reporting Accountant (whichever is applicable)
- Processing transactions into the financial systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Accounting
- Professional Qualification - ACCA / CPA / MIA is added advantage
- Possesses and applies knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures. (Fixed Asset, Inventory, General Accounting)
- Experience is ERP System - SAP will be added advantage
- Shared Service experience is added advantage
- Good attention to detail with good Accounting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.