The Cybersecurity Product Manager is a key member of the Nexus Controls, a Baker Hughes Business, Product Management team. Nexus Controls provides safe and reliable solutions, delivering value through transformational insights to our customers who operate in diverse industries. We have a complete portfolio of Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity, Control Systems, Distributed Control Systems, Excitation, Services, Mechanical, and Instrumentation & Control products that enables the Nexus Control domain experts to develop tailored solutions to deliver successful outcomes for our customers.
Nexus Controls has over a century of experience and our linage comes from industry leaders whose history spans more than 150 year. Our domain experts have successfully completed over 11,000 global projects.
The Cybersecurity Product Manager will lead a matrixed cross-functional team tasked with solving complex Cybersecurity challenges and developing a Cybersecurity portfolio that delivers value to our customer. The Cybersecurity Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing short-term and long-term strategies to grow Nexus Controls' Cybersecurity markets.
- Developing partnerships to improve that functionality of our integrated Cybersecurity portfolio.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Commercial teams to align product development efforts with customer needs.
- Establishing certification strategies for the Nexus OnCore product Portfolio and supply chain
- Supporting the Pricing Leader to establish pricing strategies for the Cybersecurity portfolio.
- Participating in developing Win/Loss analysis.
- Maintaining up to date competitive assessments.
- Provide technical support for Inquire to Order (ITO)
- Partnering with customers to develop solutions, assessing business and technical needs and establishing a strategy to effectively meet the changing cybersecurity needs of our customers
- 5 years minimum experience establishing and execute Cybersecurity-related strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or Engineering
- 5 years minimum of experience working on Operational Technology (OT) products
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience leading effective cybersecurity programs
- Possess at least one recognizable professional cybersecurity certification (SANS, ISC2, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience leading large matrix teams
- Strategic, critical thinking and analytical skills for structured problem-solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency in creating and delivering presentations to sell recommendations
- Demonstrated success collaborating with various internal and external constituencies
- Master's Degree Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or Engineering
- 5 years minimum Product Management experience
- 2 years minimum of technical or project management experience
- Strong agent of change with focus on executing efficiently in a complex, diverse and dynamic cross-functional global matrix organization
- Demonstrated track record in driving profitable business growth
- Experience working with global teams and previous global responsibilities
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Green Belt certified (GE employees only)
- Proficient in PC usage / application
- Proficient in Compass, Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Tableau
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.