Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Refinery / Plant Operator, Refinery Staff
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Richmond, Virginia, United States
• Perform quoting duties with supplier
• Assist with the material surplus disposition process
• Negotiate with suppliers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in liaising with stakeholders.
• Systematic, organized and well planned in work execution and in having materials well organized.
• Readiness to take on new assigned responsibilities by superior in line with business requirements.
• Minimum of 2-4+ years of ordering materials, Procurement, vendor management experience within Refinery environment required
• MS Suite Proficiency required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability.
• Team player and detail oriented
• Valid Driver's License required (California)
• Experience with SAP, ERP, or Maximo/scheduling systems
• Forklift experience preferred
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.