Other Skills: Construction Experience
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rhode Island, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
The role is for a Construction Safety Lead based in and around Rhode Island working with our American division.
The person we are looking for will be responsible for onsite safety execution and would be required to oversee multiple projects on one site.
· Supervise construction site safety implementation reporting to Project Manager
· Responsible to supervise the implementation of the HSSE Management
· Plan, and assisting the contractor in ensuring the safety of all persons associated with the project/site.
· Act as the focal point for contractors and sub-contractors on safety related issues/concerns Supervise works on site to ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with Permit to Work (PTW), Work Method Statement (WMS), Job Hazard Analysis (JHAs) and Safe Work Procedures (SWP).
· Ensures all safety related equipment needs are analysed and arrangements are made to have the equipment on hand. During execution communicate daily all HSE activities (audit findings, near-miss reports, incidents) and feedback.
· Supervises Contractor Safety Orientations.
· Provide guidance to Execution teams regarding HSSE aspects
· Compile site level HSSE KPI and report back to the PM Provide feedback at the end of work for "lessons Learned".
· Ensure enough time and priority is allocated to support HSEE initiatives
· Ensure adequate HSSE resource and materials are made available at the right time during preparation activities and at the right place during execution
· At least 10 Years in a similar role.
· Working Knowledge of process, preparation, and execution practices
Remuneration and benefits will be according to your experience and industry standards.