Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Title: SAS Senior Associate
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is one of the contendors of the BIG4 consulting firms, and has a well established business globally. They are seeking out SAS Senior Associates to join the Data & Analytics department.
As a Senior Associate in the Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Big Data space; you will engage with long term clients
to help them find new ways to unleash the value of their data. You will work on projects across a wide range of traditional BI and DW environments and gain the opportunity to work on a cutting edge big data and advanced analytics projects.
- Strong technical background combined with superb consulting skills across BI or IM or Analytics
- 4 years' experience with skills ranging from, information management, analytics, data science, software engineering, devops, to Agile delivery
- Project delivery toolset experience in one or more batch ETL tools (such as Informatica, Microsoft SSIS or Talend) or open source data integration tools (such as Kafka or Nifi)
- Knowledge in end-to-end project delivery, either traditional SDLC or agile delivery methodologies (or hybrid approaches)
- Experience engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong consulting experience and background, including engaging directly with clients
- Hands-on experience with some of the following;
ETL Datastage, Informatica, SAP DS
BI Cognos, SAP BO, Microstrategy
Database Teradata, DB2, SQL Server
Analytics SAS, R, Hadoop, Hive
Data Visualisation Qlkview, Tableau,
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!