Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Doha Province, Qatar
JOB TITLE: COMMISSIONING HVAC LEAD
LOCATION: DOHA, QATAR - OFFSHORE
DURATION: AUG 2020 - JUNE 2021
EPCIC PRE-COMMISSIONING /COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE (Offshore)
- Ensure proper implementation of all pre-commissioning / commissioning disciplines requirement according to the CONTRACT.
- Review the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning procedures (write the procedure if necessary, in order to respect the planning and achieve the milestones in due time) and reporting tools prepared by contractors (such as but not limited to: including technical database, planning, punch lists control and follow-up of the disciplines concerned) .
- Assess the needs for offshore completion
- Promote safety within the commissioning activities and verifies that safety procedures are implemented and follow by CONTRACTOR and COMPANY.
- Maximize onshore commissioning and minimize lost time due to interfaces.
- Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities.
- Ensure that the lists of pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures are fully comprehensive, including operational test procedures.
- Ensure that the HVAC pre-commissioning and commissioning spare parts, consumables equipment, special tools, etc are sufficient and available in time.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE
- Follow the contractor 's HVAC commissioning activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning And Progress System) software.
- Promote leadership
- Follow the execution of I / E / P / M / T commissioning activities to achieve commissioning schedule completion target.
- Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution to ensure that all technical, contractual information are properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by law regulations and COMPANY policies.
- Control and follow-up on red line mark-up drawings.
- Control and follow-up on VENDORS commissioning scope of work activities such as: SAT, OTPs , documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting .
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- NWHP Project Batch#1 involves the development of 3 new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities . All these activities could be executed across different international sites. This Project will require complex interfaces with other entities of Company.
- Brownfield environment designed on a different basis, minimum coherence to ensure smooth future operations
- EPC execution shall take place at Contractor premises, a rotation scheme will be implemented during Onshore Commissioning Peak period (3-4 months prior to load-out)
- Possibility of multiple worldwide missions for Factory Acceptance Tests assistance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Bachelors of science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 10 years' experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 3 years' experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with Company Standards ( Total General Specifications ) , OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,