Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
TAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced Senior Completions & Workover Engineer to be based in Qatar has just been made available by a leading operating oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
- B. Sc. Engineering Degree from an accredited and recognized university.
Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Business Skills
- Minimum of 6 years post-degree, relevant working experience including completions and workover rig operations
- Well control proficiency. Commitment to safe, environmentally sound well construction. Experience with H2S well designs and safety practices.
- Awareness of emerging Drilling Industry technology and capable of assessing new technology for implementation where appropriate
- Experience in leadership role (formal or informal)
- Demonstrated Competency in:
- Well Control and Well Control Equipment
- Perforating Operations
- Acid Stimulation Design and Operations
- Wireline Operations
- Coiled Tubing Operations
- Wellhead, Tree and Downhole Equipment
- Pressure Pumping Operations
- Completion Design and Equipment
- Land Rig and Jack-Up Rig and Barge Operations
- Fishing and Milling Operations
- H2S Operations
- Fluent in English (demonstrated verbal and written skills)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to use common PC software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) as well as functional specific software (Well View, Landmark - Compass, WellCat, SAP etc.)
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.