Skills: Reliability Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Canning Vale, Western Australia, Australia
Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification services. Founded in 1828, the group has in excess of 78,000 employees in 1,400 sites located in 140 countries. In the Pacific Zone, our Asset Integrity and Reliability Services business provides these services to our clients throughout the lifecycle of their asset, whether it be for large-scale resource projects or to established industrial facilities.
About the role:
The Structural Integrity Engineer will be responsible for performing structural inspections, analysis of static and dynamic machinery, assessing and reporting on damage / corrosion, as well as reviewing and approving remedial scopes of work. You also will liaise directly with clients on technical and commercial matters.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Structural)
- 3 to 5 years site experience with mining equipment, steel and concrete inspections
- Experience with major mining machinery such as Stackers, Reclaimers and Ship loaders
- Good working knowledge of AS4324.1, AS1170, AS4100, AS3600
- Sound understanding of Asset Management, Product Lifecycle Management and Conditioning Monitoring of balanced machines, cranes, structures, materials handling equipment, process equipment, infrastructure, civil works
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
We offer an attractive salary package and opportunity to advance your career with the backing of a strong technical and commercial global network.
Your career is about more than building a resume-it's a chance to leave your mark.
Make an impact doing work you can be proud of at Bureau Veritas. Contribute to a global mission to enhance standards with integrity, and help us create a brighter future for our next generations, and a safer society for us all.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
READY TO LEAVE YOUR MARK IN A SMARTER SOCIETY?
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.