Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Piping Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
JOB TITLE: COMMISSIONING PROCESS PIPING SUPERVISOR
LOCATION: OFFSHORE QATAR & VIETNAM
DURATION: JULY 2020 - MARCH 2021
EPCIC COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
- Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities.
- Ensure that the Piping pre-commissioning and commissioning tools are available and well maintain.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE
- Follow the contractor's Piping commissioning activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning and Progress System) software.
- Follow the execution of piping commissioning activities.
- Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution.
- Follow-up on red line mark-up drawings.
- Follow-up on VENDORS commissioning scope of work activities such as: SAT, OTPs , documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting )
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The Project involves the development of 3 new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities. All these activities could be executed across different international sites. This Project will require complex interfaces with other entities of Company.
- Brownfield environment designed on a different basis, minimum coherence to ensure smooth future operations
- EPC execution shall take place at Contractor premises, a rotation scheme will be implemented during Onshore Commissioning Peak period (3-4 months prior to load-out)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: HND in Science or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 10 years' experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 3 years' experience in Supervisor Commissioning role,
- Good communication skills,
- Experienced with Company Standards (Client General Specifications) , OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.