Must be experienced in the operation of a cryogenic gas processing plant.
Ability to operate plant processes using plant control systems.
• Monitor operational parameters and make necessary adjustments to meet specific production targets.
• Recognizes equipment abnormalities.
Communicates with maintenance regarding significant repairs.
• Responsible completion of operating reports, notification of environmental deviations, and equipment lockout/tag-out for maintenance and repair.
• Comply with all applicable EH&S policies and procedures.
• Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements including (ex: eye protection, footwear, respirator).
• Must be able to pass pre-employment and annual respirator fit testing.
• Perform skilled routine and non-routine maintenance on plant and surrounding equipment.
This can include equipment such as: Compressors Pumps Filter Houses In-Line Screens Piping and Valving Automobiles Pressurized Process Vessels and Supporting Equipment.
• Create & Maintain Operational and Inspection Records.
• Document all operational activities via plant logs and computer records.
• Ensure Proper Housekeeping.
• Recommend facility modifications or procedure changes to enhance operation and cost analysis.
• Must comply with facility regulations and respond within critical time limitations to unusual operating conditions and changing operational modes.
• Various other tasks as required.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications* High school diploma or GED.
• Must have experience in operation of a cryogenic natural gas plant.
• Regular use of complex machines and equipment (desktop/laptop computer and software, road and production machines and equipment, etc.)* Use of respirator infrequently but as necessary.
• Must successfully complete all required pre-employment testing.
• Intermediate: Alphanumeric Data Entry, Database, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing Basic: Contact Management