Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Minden, Nevada, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the Lean Enterprise framework implementation, driving coordinated Objectives, KPIs, and Lean Processes with transparency.
- Sustain site(s) certification compliance (e.g. ISO-9001, ISO-17025).
- Sustain and improve Bently QMS; integrating with Lean Enterprise Framework
- Assure activities comply with all applicable government regulations and contract requirements.
- Assure global conformance to QMS procedures, quality plans, and quality objectives; facilitate resolution of all nonconformances.
- Resolve and prevent escalated customer issues
- Lead customer success initiatives to improve Net Promoter Score and Installed Base Health while supporting transactional to contractual relationship strategy
- Reduce Cost of Quality
- Analyze product defects, project losses, process deficiencies and voice of customer via KPIs (NPS, CoQ, OTD, CM, NCR, CIR, Audits etc.) to prioritize and launch continuous improvement projects
- Expand culture of Open Reporting and escalate all perceived quality issues for formal resolution
- Support or Lead emerging initiatives if needed (M&A, Partnerships, Customer collaborations....)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- 10 years of experience in a combination of Operations, Technology and/ or Commercial Leadership
- Experience applying Quality System Planning and Quality Improvement methodologies
- Six Sigma/Lean or Scrum Master Certifications
- Proven success driving Lean and Continuous Improvement Programs
- Ability to create, drive and implement strong business case for Quality Improvements
- Direct leadership experience in Quality
- Demonstrated capability leading problem solving teams
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Master Black Belt, Lean or Scrum master certification
- Executive level communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in all customer service areas
- Responsible for meeting customer/business needs as well as developing direct reports
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.