Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Role: Senior Civil Structural Engineer
Duration: Renewable contract
Location: Brussel area, Belgium
• Supervising and coaching the Civil and Structural project team(s),
• Monitor planning, scope, budgets and schedule,
• Prepare Documents (Work descriptions, Reports, BOD's, PEP's, etc.),
• Prepare and check calculations, reports, drawings, etc.
• Attend meetings (internal and with clients),
• Attend site visits
• Preparation of material take off
Required educational background / skills and knowledge:
• Diploma / Master's degree in civil/structural engineering
• Must be fluent in English, French is a plus
• Experience in Petrochemical/Chemical/Power industry
• 5+ years of experience in Civil and Structural design
• Knowledge of applicable national and international codes and standards
• Knowledge of finite element analysis software
• Structured way of working, high self-motivation, team spirit and assertiveness
• Highly open minded, experienced in working in international teams
• Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility for worldwide business trips and assignments abroad
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!