Baker Hughes is urgently looking for Directional Drilling Field SpecialistEssential Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision learns to run the product line tool(s)) and/or services as assigned.
- Must be able to perform basic maintenance on various types of field equipment and to determine the equipment's current operational status at the well site.
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in work instructions, job-site analyses and training manuals.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes core values.
- Technical Degree
- Fluent Knowledge of Russian language
- Minimum 1.5 years industry experience in drilling is required or other applicable Oilfield Industry experience may be considered
- Ability to start in August
- English language
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.