Field Specialist (Logging While Drilling)Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team manages the directional drilling and steering of wells to deliver an exceptional service to our customers. We innovate using the latest remote multi-technology platforms to push the limits on performance.Partner with the best
As a LWD (Logging While Drilling) Field Specialist you will be responsible for providing LWD solutions at well sites. Working under general supervision, you will collaborate with the Directional Drilling team, utilizing computers to perform well site surveys and monitor well sensors during the drilling process.
As a Field Specialist (LWD), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Overseeing the monitoring of the operational status of field equipment at well-sites to ensure reliability and availability
- Solving often complex drilling problems, by monitoring, analysing and evaluating the situation using logging and drilling data
- Rigging up surface acquisition systems and programming LWD tools to ensure efficient service delivery
- Supporting external customers and cross-functional teams at wellsite to provide technical knowledge and direction as needed
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have technical degree or equivalent
- Have 1.5 + years of LWD experience (mud logging, directional drilling or other applicable Oilfield Industry experience may be considered)
- Have fluent Russian
- Demonstrate a good technical and mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills
- Be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player with ability to work independently
- Demonstrate networking and computer skills and be familiar with MS Office
- Have experience of day, evening or overnight remote operations and following operations center policies and compliance
- Have an awareness of HSE requirements and be able to follow all safety policies and procedures
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- This role is rotational role based mainly in Russia ( Noyabrsk, Nefteyugansk, Lensk etc)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.