This position is responsible for providing Logging While Drilling (LWD) solutions at well sites. Working under general supervision, this position is responsible for working with the Directional Drilling team and utilizing computers to perform well site surveys and monitor well sensors during the drilling process.Essential Responsibilities:
- Providing resolution to drilling problems of moderately complex scope at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercising judgment to determine the appropriate action at the well site when performing well site surveys and monitoring well sensors.
- Recognizing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining it when appropriate.
- Provide advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line tool(s) and service(s).
- Act as a project leader and mentor junior Field Engineers.
- Maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Execute other related duties as assigned.
- Technical degree or equivalent.
- 1.5 + years of LWD experience (mud logging or other applicable Oilfield Industry experience may be considered).
- Fluent knowledge of Russian
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team and communicate well with others.
- Ability to start in August
- Ability to successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a courteous manner.
- Must have visual acuity and attention to detail, enough to monitor multiple computer screens, record logs and readouts for long periods of uninterrupted time.
- Good mechanical aptitude required.
- English Language
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.