Skills: Materials Management
Other Skills: Materials Planning
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Singapore
As a Lead Materials Planner, you will be involved in planning of the materials and the execution. You will work closely with Order Management, Region Customers, Supply Chain to translate the demand (forecasts, sales orders, planned orders) across multiple time zone in to physical orders and ensures they are delivered to meet the customer requirements. You will experience how a global company operates in manufacturing remarkable products for Oil field service industry.
- Planning and Executing on order timelines to meet customer requirements while minimizing inventory and shipping costs, mitigating the risk encountered along the delivery timeline
- Collaborating with Order Management Team to convert the demand plans into physical orders including delivery dates as needed (push outs, pull ins)
- Understanding the demand and the capacity
- Committing to continuous improvement projects in Materials Planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or Mechanical Engineering related field or equivalent experience (5+ years' experience)
- Experience in planning, manufacturing, inventory optimization, capacity management
- Problem solving, strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Certifications - APICS Certification, Greenbelt Certification, Root Cause Analysis Certification is added advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP and MRP functionality
273 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore
Baker Hughes, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.