Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
The Senior Systems Analyst will have hands on experience in implementation and supporting Oracle EBS R12 modules per the technical needs. This position will identify potential problems and recommend solutions to the most complex designs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement Oracle RICE (Reports, Interface, and Conversion & Extension) components, Oracle Application Framework components, Unix Shell-scripting and Workflow
- Prepare Design and Unit Test documents with the AIM standards
- Diagnose and solve system problems while working under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to understand procure-to-pay (PTP) order-to-cash (OTC) business flows, in Oracle EBS R12.
- Provide production support on all aspects of the oracle financials applications environment.
- Deliver end-to-end solution development tasks including identifying the issue, configuration, development and testing
- Provide estimates on the Functional requirements and code development based on a technical design
Collaborates within their team to provide status updates, discuss issues and ensure technical solutions will work within the existing architecture MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with at least 8 years of experience in relevant skill-set
- At least 7 years of hands-on functional and technical experience in Oracle Financials Applications R12.1.3 and above
- Hands on experience in Oracle Applications Framework (OAF)
- Experience in creating Oracle SRs and working with Oracle support team
- Proven interpersonal skills; ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business resources
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals
- Team player
- Oracle EBS R12 certified
- Proficient with General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Purchasing, Internet Expenses, iSupplier, iProcurement, Oracle Inventory, EAM, Bills of Materials, WIP and Fixed Assets modules functionally and technically
- Proficient in use of Oracle workflows, OAF, Oracle PLSQL, XML Publisher, Unix Shell scripting, Application Object Library (AOL), Concurrent Program setups and scheduling, Oracle J-Developer, Oracle Reports 10g, Oracle Forms 10g
- Experience with Oracle Application Programming interfaces and custom interfaces
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Office environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and talk and hear.The employee is required frequently to use hands and digits to handle or feel work material and type. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk short distances, sometimes over uneven terrain.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs