Skills: Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands
Leap29 is recruiting for an E&I Engineer to be based at a well known EPC firm in the Schiedam region with an impressive portfolio spanning including pharmaceuticals, specialty chemicals, petrochemicals, tank farms, and energy works.
You will be involved in:
• construction and maintenance related projects; from feasibility studies to detailed design and construction management;
• A multidisciplinary work environment
As a Lead Engineer E&I you get an active and challenging role in the design & calculation of (electrical and mechanical) installations for industrial projects .
You are responsible for the work execution and planning of the project and you support Engineers and / or Designers where necessary. You also have consultations with other departments / stakeholders and be involved with client meetings.
The electrical engineering projects mostly relate to lighting, cable calculations, medium and low voltage installations and emergency power installations. The instrumentation focus lies in system architecture, field instruments, procedures,
• You have at least 5 years of experience as an Engineer at an engineering firm within the field of Electrical Engineering and / or Instrumentation (& Process Control);
• You can also apply if you only have Electrical or Instrumentation experience;
• You have knowledge and experience of PLC's, SCADA systems, system architecture, FAT & SAT procedures, control & safeguarding narratives [depending on which field you master best];
• You also have knowledge and experience of designing and calculating electrical installations, such as: cable and resistance calculations, emergency power & lighting [depending on which field you master best];
• You communicate 'well' in the Dutch language ;
• You preferably have a diploma at HBO / HTS level.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!