Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Leap29 is recruiting for an E&I technician to be based on site in the Antwerp area. This role is for a world leader within the biochemical sector and you will have chance to work with some of the best teams globally.
As an E&I Technician you are responsible for the following daily activities:
- Identify and resolve malfunctions and errors
- Complete installations with preventive maintenance
- You detect defects and breakdowns
- commissioning of complex installations
- Assembly, installation and adjustment various equipment of installations
The background of the E&I technician should be the following:
- MBO/HBO Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Measurement & Control Engineering or similar
- E&I experience in petrochemical plant
- You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language, both spoken and written
- You are in possession of a VCA VOL
Please apply if you are Dutch speaking and immediately available.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!