Skills: Fishing, MWD / LWD, Well Intervention
Other Skills: Milling, Abandonment, Hole, Operation
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Balikpapan, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Indonesia
Field Supervisor (Fishing & Re-entry)
location: Balikpapan, Indonesia
Job Summary: Hold responsibility for total operations performance and to plan, oversees the actual work of a team, preparing, installing or running equipment and business activity that requires regular monitoring of work activity; assigning and/or delegating individuals to schedules; moving assets / resources, administering policies and/or procedures across staff areas; interacting with multiple parties to organize activities / people. Compiles reports concerning progress of work and utilization of machines and equipment.
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, including active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings, report all hazardous and unsafe acts and actively promote positive safety culture.
- Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system.
- Provide engineering services to customers and supervise Field Service Technicians/ Specialists.
- Be responsible for the installation of equipment at well site, whilst adhering to quality and safety policies
- Maintain appropriate contact with customer representative at the well site and ensure that operations are continually updated on current job status.
- Produces in-depth reports according to the required standards well site activities prior to and during installation
- Troubleshoots problems with products and submits engineering design changes for problem resolution.
- Oversee the installation of oilfield equipment and supervise the work of Field Technicians at well/rig site.
- Is a qualified engineer or have met the qualifications for Professional Engineer certification.
- Any other duties as directed.
- Thorough technical knowledge of Fishing & Re-Entry Systems products and service.
- Good QHSSE procedural knowledge and understanding of quality management principles.
- Strong operational and technical skills in relation to Weatherford products and services.
- Extensive knowledge of rig floor operations and associated handling procedures.
- Excellent communication in English (both written and oral), presentation, leadership/supervisory/team and organizational skills
- Capable of multitasking and working effectively under pressure;
- Understanding of computer application within the proposed job environment;
- Ability to generate clear and concise reports in a timely and professional manner.