NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Midstream, is currently looking for a Marine Construction Supervisor for a 1 year contract in Vancouver BC (travel to site in Prince Rupert here and there). This role will initally be only part-time hours, however will likely turn into a fulltime hour contract role.
- Individual will need to have a minimum of 15 years experience in the design/construction of marine structures (docks)
- P.Eng is preferred, however not essential
- Experience working alongside the engineering company to oversee activities and ensure the clients terms of cost and schedules are running smoothly.
- Individual must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Individual must have their own accommodations in Vancouver as no LOA will be provided
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.