Skills: Commercial Management, HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Primat are looking for an Operations Lead to join their team in Stockton on Tees on a permanent basis.
Assume direct responsibility for the management and performance of the Contractor Assurance Team across all locations, ensuring that the team are working to the standards agreed by the different business areas and delivering the highest quality and most compliant service to Clients, Contractors, and other Stakeholders. Whilst importantly ensuring all parts of the business delivery is complaint against all legislation namely IR35 and PAYE agency workers.
Assume direct responsibility for the management and performance of the recruitment and resourcing functions based in the Stockton office, ensuring that the teams are working to the standards agreed and delivering on the set targets and KPI's.
Work with the Business Development Lead to develop, implement and deliver strategic business plans that will drive the efficiencies of these functions ensuring that Primat's business objectives are fundamental.
Develop and manage operational plans within your area of responsibility to deliver against business objectives and to ensure that the risk profile of Primat is managed effectively and in line with good business practice.
Develop, maintain and continuously improve the Contractor Experience.
Interact with and influence key stakeholders to ensure that the Contractor Assurance and Resourcing functions are aligned and impactful to the business requirements.
- Contribute to the operational plans to achieve budget and performance.
- Deliver HSE performance through visible leadership and support the locations to ensure zero harm.
- Manage the Contractor Assurance Team to deliver effectively against business objectives and monitor and report performance regularly
- Support and Drive IR35 compliance for both internal and external customers.
- Manage the Recruitment and Resourcing teams to deliver against financial and performance targets
- Senior influencer between Contractors, HR and the business
- Ensure all direct reports have clear and unambiguous Job Descriptions and KPI's to drive effective and successful delivery through performance management, ensure effective use of this methodology throughout your management line
- Conduct Performance Reviews with direct reports and ensure effective use throughout your management line to drive the development and performance of individuals and teams.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders ensuring a partnership approach to resourcing requirements; attend regular update calls and meetings as required.
- Regularly review processes and procedures so that they are appropriate and optimised to support delivery
- Visit key locations to build relationships, understand their needs and implement plans where necessary.
Required qualifications / certification:
- Business or People Management Qualification
- People management
- IR35 knowledge
- Recruitment industry experience