Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Cairo, Egypt
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Egypt
HSE Director with below requirements:
- Successful candidate should have between 15-25 years of HSE experience; at least 10 in the O&G industry.
- Experience with drilling companies is a great advantage.
- Should have a proven experience record in managing HSE departmental restructuring including HSE personnel hiring, training, process development, HSE system upgrade.
- Successful candidate should be having MENA region experience.
- Should have experience in accident investigation and reporting.
- Should be able to lead regional HSE within the company's different locations.
- Has an active and approachable personality
- Training and change management experience is an advantage.
- Exposure to crisis management is a plus.
- Exposure to Taproot system and analysis is a plus.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.