Roles and Responsibilities
- Sales force effectiveness, productivity analysis, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales incentives, Salesforce CRM platform and tools, lead for commercial planning and forecasting, Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, ITO lead for business reviews. Cleans and maintains data in Commercial and other core systems (CRMs, SFDC, ERPs, etc.).
- Handles standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Contributes to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity. Works on the basis of predefined contracts price frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions.
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Leads a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
- Handles local focus on Small-Medium size territory
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales Operations.
- Prior experience in downstream chemicals (Refinery , Petrochemicals, etc) are strongly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.