Skills: Project Management, Project Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Project Manager - Dubai. Turnkey F&B Packaging & Process
The Company: OEM for turnkey Food + Beverage Packaging and processing projects
The Location: Based in Dubai. Project in Egypt
Duration: 2-3 Year Contract
Working week: 45 hours per week. Sunday - Thursday.
- A multiple award-winning International equipment manufacturing company with offices around the world.
- This client is an innovative and successful integrated packaging & processing solutions company with over 14,000 system installed across 120+ countries.
- They focus on the design and manufacture high-speed packaging & distribution equipment for the food industry.
About the Role
- A million-dollar French fry processing plant in the Middle East region that will run for 2.5 to 3 years.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Projects manager based out of the clients Dubai Office.
- This position will have direct reporting into General Manager - Middle East and dotted line reporting into the Head Office Project Review Committee in Australia.
• Project Management: - Manage consolidated Layouts, designs, schedule, documentation, quality requirements and standards, technical information, start-up/commissioning activities according to contract requirements.
• Manager the strategic aspects of the decision-making process to mitigates any risk.
• Review high-level deliverables across the project.
• Ensure reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all practice engagements.
• Financial Management - Manage financial aspects of the Project and works with Project Accountant to ensure revenue and other financial goals are met.
• Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across practice.
• Manage any negotiation required for pricing etc. when necessary.
• Stakeholder Management - Internal and External - Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
• Review status reports of Internal Project Managers and Senior Managers and addresses issues as appropriate.
• Enforce all standard policies and procedures to ensure project is progressing on time and as per budget.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in a project management environment managing turn-key sizeable projects
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Prepared to travel at short notice, locally and overseas, including some week-ends. Will be required to travel to site which is in South Egypt
• Must have previous Project management experience preferably from a Food Packaging/Processing Industry
• Staff management experience with significant Project management history, with proven results of consistently driving the project within scope, on-time and under budget expenses, ensuring outcomes are achieved
• High level of managing large projects including construction
• Able to deal with and resolve conflict and develop staff across multiple sites
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!