Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Are you interested in support and control execution and delivery of accounting activities with a major International Oil and Gas Operator? Kintec currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Accountant to work in Denmark on a 15 month contract.
Overall, you are working with the Accounting Manager in review & update the chart of accounts. Furthermore, you will ensure high level of work during monthly closing of accounts (last week of the month and first week of the next month), & during yearly closing of accounts and in case of special requests.
These areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- SOX Control Owner; responsible for performing, evidencing and documenting all assigned SOX controls required to achieve SOX compliance.
- Balance sheet review for company Ledger.
- Check and control the posting and clearing Crude Oil invoices GAS Invoice.
- In charge of Asset Accounting.
- Test different areas in SAP and supporting other teams in different areas of posting and queries.
- Contribute to control tasks for company closing calendar to identify any potential mistake.
- Implement potential corrective action.
- Apply group procedures and best practices in accounting tools.
- Participate in external audits, financial or cost recovery.
- Ad hoc support to other team members and team leader
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements