The Bently Nevada Europe and Russia CIS Services Director will be responsible for the growth and profitability of the Services franchise in the region. Key financial metrics will include orders and revenue growth, margin expansion and cash. In this role, the Services Director will work closely with and support the Bently Nevada sales team in defining and communicating the value proposition of the services franchise and will own quality execution, operational excellence, HSE and compliance. He/She will lead a large cross-border and multi-cultural team of service engineers of varying cultures and drive productivity across the business. He/She will also need to be able to navigate a matrixed organization and work with cross-functional and business leaders to define and execute the vision and strategy for the business.Essential Responsibilities:
· Lead the growth and profitability of the Services business in the Europe, Russia and Commonwealth of Independent States
· Act as primary lead for operating rhythms and operational excellence for the services business. Key financial metrics include sales, contribution margin, and cash.
· Lead operating rhythm for BN Services in the region, including strategic planning for annual operating plans, Growth playbooks for next three months, talent and organizational development and compliance and integrity
· Work closely with the Region Sales Directors to ensure appropriate sales coverage and opportunities to achieve the services orders plan.
· Provide the operational leadership needed to drive profitable growth of the region's services business.
· Coordinate with HQ and BN Region Leaders to ensure consistent operations across regional boundaries.
· Provide executive leadership to a matrixed team of 100+ employees located throughout the region.
· Identify incremental organic and inorganic growth opportunities and develop strategic and operating plans to support growth.
· Ensure operational excellence in the areas of HSE, integrity, controllership and compliance.
· Drive regional synergies to diversify M&D solutions in line with customer CTQs while driving BN service agreements with remote monitoring centers.
· Lead BN Services transformation across the region to deliver profitable growth while driving standardization of global best practices and offerings.
· Lead the FSE productivity program leveraging regional best practices for operational excellence and partnering closely with the global services COE's
· Support the global Tech Leads organization including the team of Software & Analytics, NSI and Key customer managers
· Lead efforts on team development and support the execution of the Services Growth Strategy
· Ensure appropriate services tech lead coverage and support opportunities creation and execution to achieve services orders plans
· Own the quality of services deliverables and create processes to standardize them.
· Influence Software development and drive analytics adoption for increased customer ROI
· Commercialize and promote new profitable services offeringsQualifications/Requirements
· Minimum four-year Bachelor of Engineering degree from an accredited college or university (engineering discipline: Electrical, Instrumentation or Mechanical)
· Proven post-qualification experience working in power, Oil & Gas and industrials.
·Proven experience in leadership and people management roles, having led large cross-border teams.
· Run business operation experience including commercial roles
· Proven experience of Bently Nevada technology Services experience or equivalent
· Demonstrated technical domain expertise in Bently Nevada 3500 Protection Systems and System1 Condition Monitoring platform or equivalent
· Proven leadership skills in a matrix organization
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks swiftly and simultaneously and work with minimum direct supervision
· Proven strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
· Demonstrated solid understanding of basic financial concepts and metrics
· Strong business acumen and commercial savvy.
· Energizing and inclusive team builder.
· Team builder with positive outlook.
· Exceptionally strong customer service mindset.
· Excellent written and oral English
· Ability to surf through stressful working conditions and never lose sight on main goals.
· Embrace Customer service mindset and leverage strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
· Proven experience in attracting, developing and retaining talent.
· Embody understanding of BH values and how they apply in a customer facing services team.
· Solid computer skills on Microsoft applicationsDesired Characteristics
· Previous customer facing leadership experience, including assessing and building strategic competencies for growth
- French communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personal.
· Proven experience with a variety of sales methodologies, tools, and frameworks from multiple industries/businesses
· Demonstrated deep product knowledge expertise
· Previous experience in delivering Bently Nevada trainings: 3500 Monitoring System Operation & Maintenance and System 1 Fundamentals.
· Strong track record in managing and delivering projects
· Proven leadership skills and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
· Strong business acumen
· Inclusive leadership skills to build a connection across regional colleagues through personal involvement and trust
· Ability to analyze and define business priorities clearly as they relate to customer needs and commercial opportunities and establish associated project plans effectively
· Ability to speak minimum English, French, and one additional language
· Understanding of customer requirements and drivers that influence sales team effectiveness
This is a competitive Salary
Opening date : 29 July 2020
Closing date : 26 August 2020
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.