Skills: Field Development, Reservoir Engineering
Other Skills: Marginal Field, Gas fields
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Very well experienced Senior Reservoir Engineers are required for a Oil Company in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The JD is attached below:
Must have solid experience to fulfill the following roles.
1) Technical and economic risks evaluation of both short and long terms fields development scenarios. Assessment of the impact of various development and operational strategies.
2) Must have strong interpersonal skills largely to conduct crucial interdisciplinary and interactive technical negotiations for future concessions development with stakeholders / shareholders. Conducting negotiations that includes design of wells, pipeline, and facilities infrastructures both engineering and economics.
3) Identifications of business opportunities between various stakeholders, opportunity framing and synergies involving various JVs at a high level of field development and implementation planning.
4) Provisioning of a range of expert level reservoir engineering and field development support and technical advice and guidance. Including advising the company's corporate teams of optimum capital investment decision with clear technical and economic CAPEX and OPEX justifications.
5) Using integrated assets reservoir models and surface facilities models for developing and evaluating field development scenarios.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering with at least 20 years in experience reservoir engineering and field development planning. Experience in Marginal Fields and/or Gas Fields would be an advantage.
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.