Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Business Development
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.HoustonTexas
The Account Operations Coordinator (AOC) is for the Metals & Minerals (M&M) segments which includes precious metals, bulk minerals, solid fuels, steel and energy products. Experience with precious metal commodity industries (catalysts (reforming, chemical, pharmaceutical, automotive), dore, electronics, jewelry scrap, manufacturing sweeps, etc) is desired. Knowledge of analysis of coal, biomass solid fuels and the servicing of seaborne coal, coke and wood pellets is also desired. The Account Operations Coordinator is the interface between the customer and Bureau Veritas focused on the delivery of industry-leading service across the maximum number of customer contact points. AOC work directly with both operations and clients with their primary goal being the delivery of account growth and profitability.
Account Operations Coordinators are responsible for the optimization of account revenue by:
- supporting both Bureau Veritas operations ( regionally or globally) and the assigned account in an effort to deliver highest possible level of service
- supporting market development growth initiatives
- actively seeking out and developing new revenue streams
- joining together the Bureau Veritas network of service lines to deliver consistent and coherent service both regionally and globally
- identifying and tracking of customer issues and relaying the information to the appropriate management personnel
- developing strong and sustainable working relationships internally and externally
- identifying, understanding and communicating upcoming client initiatives
- escalating issues to the appropriate management personnel in order to restore service delivery
- reporting monthly on account performance against defined KPI's
Duties and Responsibilities Include (other duties may be assigned)
- Manage and develop client agreements
- Meet, or exceed revenue expectations for the assigned client(s)
- Identify and grow new opportunities outside of the day to day business
- Develop relationships within the assigned client(s) - become the reliable source for information and problem-solving
- Identifying new strategies to differentiate from the competition
- Ensure that local operations / coordination fully understand specific requirements of the client(s), and assist them with maintaining compliance
- Monitor established KPls
- Provide established monthly report with quarterly summary & annual review
- Assist on collection of unpaid invoices
- Advise management, operations and the customer on changes and trends in the marketplace that may impact future performance
- Oversight of the operational performance of Bureau Veritas for the chosen AOC at locations where the AOC is present
- Monitoring of all jobs that the customer furnishes to Bureau Veritas from nomination to final report ensuring that AOC requirements are met
- Determination of level of involvement that is required for each job from the customer due to issues such as complexity of the job, experience of the operating office and needs of the specific operator
- Regularly liaise with the BD function (and the BV sales team, if the position exists) to determine new business opportunities at the location, operator or product level
- Works closely with AOC' s in other Bureau Veritas regions to monitor global performance of the account
Account Coordination Processes
Develop and maintain a strategic account plan using the supplied template for the assigned client(s)
Internal Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
Quarterly meeting led by the AOC with designated management - including regional and business line management - to ensure progress as per designated KPIs (see below}, evolving customer requirements and strategic development of account.
Budgeting Customer Account Sales
Budget of expected revenue by account. Accounting will work with the AOC to budget based on the customer account growth plan and market changes.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer revenue by location/ region/ global, as required - Track sales under the AOC geographical location
- Account by service type - Track the account by service type (e.g. inspection vs analysis)
- Account by product - Track the account by product (e.g. gasoline, fuel oil etc.)
- Client Organizational Chart - Create up-to-date chart of key personnel within location / product. Distribute internally
- Account growth plan - Identify and create a project plan for all new opportunities - delivered quarterly and updated in internal QBR
- Market Share - Determine Annual Market Share report by location / product
- Complaints - Track complaints / potential claims and report to management
- Client specific KPls - Determine and manage any client required specific KPls to be delivered including error rating, compliance to GCAS I Navarik reporting etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or fell objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.