Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Elsloo, Limburg, Netherlands
Role: Lead Civil Structural Architectural Engineer
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Enidhoven/Elsoo, Netherlands
• Supervising, coaching and leading the Civil and Structural department and multidiscipline department
• Monitor planning, scope, budgets and schedule,
• Prepare Documents
• Prepare and check calculations, reports, drawings, etc.
• Attend meetings (internal and with clients),
• Preparation of material take off
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• Extensive experience within structural engineering
• Basic knowledge of architectural engineering
• Dutch speaking/English speaking
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical and industrial projects
• Experience in concrete, steel and buildings
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!