Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: IT - Software Development, Design Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.HoustonTx
E-Learning Developer/ Instructional Designer
The E-Learning Developer works with Subject Matter Experts to create and develop online learning content that trains employees on internal policies, procedures, regulations, and best practices. The position requires the candidate to demonstrate solid instructional design and development skills that meet the requirements of the adult learner in virtual learning settings. You'll work in a fast-paced dynamic environment that demands creativity, high quality and consistency.
- Design learning courses and activities that use varieties of instructional design strategies, to ultimately ensure that learning goals and objective were obtained.
- Design and develop online courses including demonstrations, videos, simulations and assessments
- Manage the content development process.
- Ensure deliverables are timely and meet quality standards for a diverse group of adult learners.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts from other departments to gather information required for content development.
- Support existing courses (correct issues, enhance existing content)
- Continually evaluate and improve implemented learning and knowledge solutions.
- Publish and test online training in LMS
- Past experience developing and maintaining rapid eLearning materials for deployment across geographically dispersed location
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with common elearning authoring tools and web development software, including Articulate Studio and Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Proactive approach to problem solving, reliability, and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and processes
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS), specifically uploading ,testing and troublshooting content
- Experience with technical writing and/or maintaining documentation such as user manuals, reference guides, knowledgebase articles and online help text is a plus
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
READY TO LEAVE YOUR MARK IN A SMARTER SOCIETY?
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.