Skills: Accounting, Sales
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
The Sales Account Representative for Certification Services will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new client leads for the Certification division, culminating in the sale of our services. This will be achieved through targeted sales efforts and proactive outreach. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales generated through high volume prospecting and cold calling . Previous work experience in the certification management systems, or management consulting markets, is highly desired.
The candidate will work closely with the Director of Business Development to develop targeted sales strategies and to identify potential new clients, new market segments and create solution selling opportunities . The candidate should display a strong personal drive for success and possess interpersonal skills highlighting communications excellence and a 'self-starter' attitude.
- Sourcing of prospect accounts and generation of leads - Quality leads and Volume
- Conduct all sales activities with potential clients and identify relevant contacts for on-going communication
- Develop proposals and follow-up with clients through execution of signed contracts
- Highlight unidentified client needs during prospecting - Solution Selling
- Coordination and delivery of Live Webinars on the area of expertise
- Ensure proper flow of information to potential clients pertaining to services offered
- Maintain Client Relationship Management (CRM) database and lead tracking tools of potential clients for future sales and marketing initiatives
- Research potential clients through provided market research databases and lead generation systems
- Source competitive and market data upon which to base future sales decisions
- Develop short and long terms sales forecasts to achieve assigned sales targets
- Provide input for weekly /monthly sales reporting and forecasting
Educational and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years sales experience
- 2+ years of experience using CRM tools
- Familiarity with ISO standards (e.g., ISO 9001) is preferred
- Previous experience in professional services or consulting services firm preferred
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated and driven
- Persistent, ability to stay positive during cold calls, and gatekeeper navigation skills are highly desirable
- Professional demeanor
- Inside Sales
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.